syn·the·sis | \ ˈsin(t)-thə-səs \ (noun)
• the composition or combination of parts or elements so as to form a whole single or unified entity (opposed to analysis)
• the production of a substance by the union of chemical elements, groups, or simpler compounds or by the degradation of a complex compound
• the combining of often diverse conceptions into a coherent whole
• deductive reasoning, also deductive logic, is the process of reasoning from one or more statements (premises) to reach a logical conclusion.
• the mixing of different ideas, influences, or things to make a whole that is different, or new from the items considered separately
• the dialectic combination of thesis and antithesis into a higher stage of truth